Please use the form below to submit your report.
BUG REPORT ONLINE FORM:
Device make and model
Operating system and browser used (with version if possible)
Steps to Reproduce:
Attachments: (Screenshots or photo)
- Severity 1 - Blocker: The defect affects critical functionality or critical data. It does NOT have a workaround. Example: Cannot login, cannot change settings.
- Severity 2 - Critical: The defect affects major functionality or major data. It has a workaround but is not obvious and is difficult. Example: Crashes, all exceptions, security bugs.
- Severity 3 - Minor: The defect affects minor functionality or non-critical data. It has an easy workaround. Example: Open unexpected page.
- Severity 4 - Trivial: The defect does not affect functionality or data. It does not even need a workaround. It does not impact productivity or efficiency. It is merely an inconvenience. Example: Petty layout discrepancies, spelling/grammatical errors.
- Instructions: Report the pattern, not an example.
- Describe what is wrong only!
- Do not confuse priority with severity.
- Be direct and to the point (don't tell a story).
- Report the bug, but not how to solve it.
- Don't use CAPS, ! or ?.
- Don't use your personal judgement.
- Make your description clear and concise for everyone.
- Golden rule: Do not use the word 'sometimes'.