Thanks for reaching out.
We’ve received your message
and will respond within 24 hours.
Get TVMucho app for
Amazon Fire TV
Cube and Fire TV Stick
Follow these steps to sideload TVMucho on your Amazon Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick.
Download the TVMucho Android TV app.
Preparing your Amazon Firestick.
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV Cube or Fire TV Stick and go to ‘Settings’ > ‘System’.
- Scroll down to the sub-menu labeled ‘Developer Options’.
- Switch the two toggle switches – ‘ADB debugging’ and ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ to ‘ON’.
- Finally, go to ‘Settings’ > ‘System‘> ‘About’, select ‘Network’ and note down your IP address.
Sideload from your Android device.
- Download and install ‘Apps2Fire’ from the Play store. (Don’t worry, it’s completely free).
- Select ‘Setup’ and enter the IP address from your Amazon Fire TV Cube or Fire TV Stick.
- Click ‘Save’, then tap on the menu button (top RSH of screen) and select ‘Upload Apps’.
- Select the TVMucho app from the list and it will automatically transfer.
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV Cube or Fire TV Stick and go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Applications’.
- Click ‘Manage Installed Applications’, browse to the TVMucho app and select it.
- Select ‘Launch application’.
Did the TVMucho Amazon Fire TV app install successfully?
Got an Android smartphone or tablet?
Did TVMucho install successfully?